SUMMARY:Lion's Mane Mushroom (Hericium Erinaceus) is a mushroom believed to enhance cognitive function. It is found in East Asia, North America and Europe.
EFFECTS:- memory improvement
- improving mild cognitive impairment
- May have gastroprotective effects
- May help with depression
- Dietary Supplementation of Lion's Mane Medicinal Mushroom, Hericium Erinaceus (Agaricomycetes), and Spatial Memory in Wild-Type Mice
- Improving Effects of the Mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium Erinaceus) on Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Gastroprotective Effects of Lion's Mane Mushroom Hericium Erinaceus (Bull.:Fr.) Pers. (Aphyllophoromycetideae) Extract Against Ethanol-Induced Ulcer in Rats